The LAHAUS Creative Studio is open for private events & workshops. The 55m2 space is located in Napoleon Close arcade in Cottesloe. We love the neighbourhood feel of Napoleon Street – cafes, bars and fashion labels. Our studio is a light and bright space with a high ceiling & concrete floor. We are about designing beautiful and inspirational spaces & this is reflected in our studio space.
- High table seating 10 people on bar stools. We can facilitate larger groups – just chat to us about your requirements.
- Bluetooth speaker
- White space for photography as well as interesting textures (exposed concrete floor, white brick wall, oak timber feature wall)
- Back of house area that can function as a change room for fashion events
- Kitchenette/fridge available
- Available for daily hire on weekday and weekends
- We have products available to be styled in photo-shoots. You can see more of our product line via our online shop.
- Our in-studio range includes Aboriginal art work, flat weave textiles, hand-woven rugs and wall hangings, hand-painted pots, custom furniture and bath products
Please CONTACT US to chat further regarding our studio space and about any collaboration ideas you may have. We are about supporting and promoting the creative!
NOTE: Special conditions will need to be met.